Introducing the new OPzV range by Power-Sonic: a 2 volt tubular gel battery that has a design life in float service of 20 years (@20 degrees C).
- Photovoltaic / Solar / Wind
- Cycling / Float service
- Wheelchair / Electric vehicle
- Boats/Marine/Navigational Aids
- Portable medical equipment
- Radio and cellular telephone relay stations
- Emergency lighting systems
- Railway signalling
- Maritime standby power on ships and ashore
- Process and control engineering
- Buoy lighting
- Sealed Maintenance Free Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows trouble free, safe operation . Can be supplied as a standard vertical installation or by special request, for a horizontal installation. The sealed system eliminates electrolyte checking and water addition. The gases generated are recombined internally during normal use.
- Shelf Life and Storage Special vents, high purity lead and grid alloys assure a low self-discharge rate and consequently a long shelf life. Lower Storage temperatures enhance shelf life characteristics even further.
- Very Low Self Discharge Less than 2 % per month
- Long Standby Service Life Tubular plate design yields a design life of up to 20 years in standby applications
- Cyclic Use 1700 cycles in accordance with IEC 896-2 (20°C).The number of charge /discharge cycles depends on the capacity taken from the battery (a function of discharge rate and depth of discharge) operating temperature and charging method.
- Design Flexibility Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to give you choice of voltage and capacity.
- Compact Design Power-Sonic Batteries utilise the state of the art design, highest grade materials, and a carefully controlled plate making process to provide excellent output per cell.
- Designed-in Reliability Cutting edge, manufacturing and process control combined with strict quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range Charge: -15 to 50° C Discharge: -15 to 60° C Storage: -20° to + 50° C (in fully charged condition)
Find the entire range here at our website where you can download each product datasheet for an in-depth view of an OPzV battery.
tel: 01268-560686 fax: 01268-560902 email: email@example.com twitter: @powersonic1